The Cast of Playful Kiss

We all know who the leads of upcoming drama Playful Kiss are – Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min. Kim plays Baek Seung Jo, and Jung plays Oh Hani. But what about the rest of the cast?

Lee Tae Sung (9 End 2 Outs, Time Between Dog and Wolf) will appear as Kim’s rival for the love of Hani. His character, Joon Gu, is devoted to Hani but will never receive her love. Typical second male lead.

Jang Ah Young (Hong Gil Dong, My Fair Lady) will play Jang Mi, the second female lead who wants Seung Jo all to herself, and is jealous of Hani. It is also rumored that Lee Si Young of Birth of the Rich would take a role as the more viable second female lead who will pose a greater love-interest threat to Jung So Min. If that is the case, then Jang’s character can be dismissed as the annoying girl on the side.

Choi Won Hong – that little cutie pie – will play Seung Jo’s brother. He’s supposedly just like his older brother but I bet he’ll be won over by Hani first.

They began filming on July 22, as they are looking at a September release. Hm – just in time for back-to-school!

In the poster, Kang Nam Gil (top left) plays Hani’s father; Oh Kyung Soo plays Seung Jo’s father; Choi Won Hong is next. Jang Ah Young starts the middle row and Hong Yoon Hwa plays one of Hani’s best friends. Yoon Seung Ah (bottom left) is the other best friend of Hani; Hwang Hyo Eun is Hani’s teacher, and Kang Doo is Seung Jo’s teacher.

source: newyorkcitygirl, daisy2412 @soompi, dramabeans

59 comments

Add yours
  1. regine garcia 27 March, 2011 at 20:21 Reply

I super dooper admire this show , i always make sure to have time to watch in youtube maybe i dont know how to understand korean language but thanks to the subtitle. i hope it will be show here in philipines. got struck with kim hyun joong & jung so min , love them so much

2. jeje camarillo 26 April, 2011 at 05:28 Reply

I super dooper like this i even didn’t time 2 eat just because of this movie i’d most like episode 6 coz that was the first time HANI was kissed by BAEK SONG JO oh i love that part!!!

3. jeje 29 April, 2011 at 03:47 Reply

kim hyun joong i love u so much your so smart with a IQ of 200 oh your soo clever if sometimes u misunderstood hani u still help her ur so cute hani is cute u both are cute i love hani so much wist 2 go in SEOUL to see u!

4. lea :) 16 May, 2011 at 08:13 Reply

_ i realLy lOve pLayful kiss. .kim hyun joOng a.k.a baek seung jo is hands0me.cute aNd sO cooL . .ha ni n0oNa is beautifuL aNd sO cute! c i wiL miss bAek sheuNg jo s0 MuCh :( i cAnt help myself fr0m falling in |uv wid him and n0t 2 thnk of kim hyun j0oNG :) i <3 pLayfuL kiss s0 much. .saNa may paLbas pa si kim hyun joOng at aabangan ko itoO ! c: hehehe. – *saranghae kim hyun joOng and da adEr playfuL cAst swear! :] – *

5. > nathanne 17 May, 2011 at 04:09 Reply

i love baek seong jo very much …!!!!!!!
    even though he’s rascal and a jerk !!
    ahahhaha ..
    like always oh ha ni says :
    FIGHTING !!!!!
    love, mwuahhh :)

6. nikkie 22 May, 2011 at 13:53 Reply

playfull kiss is a very very nice movie i can’t get out infront of the computer coz’ i’m watching this movie so lovely

7. casey 27 May, 2011 at 21:46 Reply

im so excited to watch PLAYFUL KiSS…
    -qheLo.. ur so cute ..
    -honey o ..waq kanq su2ko keii qheLo…
    <<>>

8. hanya 1 June, 2011 at 07:25 Reply

i really love playful kiss!!!its the best series kim hyun joong ever portrayed!!! he fits the role better than boys over flowers!

9. judyann delacruz 2 June, 2011 at 01:30 Reply

hai too all of cast of playful kiss
    filifino’s love u so much!!
    me too god bless all of you!!

10. judyann delacruz 2 June, 2011 at 01:32 Reply

hai too all the cast of playful kiss
    filifino’s love u so much!!
    me too god bless all of you!!

11. vanessa marcelo 6 June, 2011 at 01:40 Reply

Ann-yong^_^…
    Hello there..you know what, Playfull Kiss or Mischievous Kiss was really really good! I mean, I love the whole story–It is mix with comedy, drama, there’s an action, and especially the KILIG moments!!!
    I love the casts..especially Kim Hyun Joong, he’s cute whenever he smile, handsome, looks like he’s lovable person and many more! The second one was Jung Soo Min.. I like the way she act in her role. It’s pretty cute!

Amazing Korean!!! Because all the story or novelas or movie that I had watched was very good!!! Keep it up!!!

(#_#) (@_@) ^_^

12. leriE 9 June, 2011 at 07:39 Reply

i love you!! Kim Hyun Joong im soO crazy because of you!! your soO handsome and nice!! love you all hani oh and gelo!! im your no.1 fan

13. casey 17 June, 2011 at 11:37 Reply

((amp ??))
    ilove ghelo baek but i cant watch playful kiss b`coz of my sched. in school !!
    im waiting to the CD of playful kiss :*

14. Ella Bautista 20 June, 2011 at 09:26 Reply

Well I cant really say that I’m a fan of yours but I really admire the Story.
    (I actually watched PLAYFUL KISS for 7 times already) :))
    Please extend my CONGRATULATIONS to all the Producers and writers :)
    MORE POWERS!
    God bless! :)

15. elaicka kim joong 28 August, 2011 at 01:18 Reply

hey.. bk8 poe hndi neo pnalabas eung mga ibang episode.. nhan playful kiss/mischievous kiss.. mhhhhhhhhft.. wer can i find a complete episode.. plzz. ans my question..

16. Yumna 30 October, 2011 at 12:19 Reply

i love Kim Hyun Joong. He is so hot and handsome. where can i download all his series???
    Plzzz answer my question =)

Post a new comment