Daesung from Big Bang was involved in a car accident! He was apparently speeding down a highway (though definitely not intoxicated) and hit a taxi that had stopped in the middle of the road. The taxi had been trying to avoid a fallen motorcyclist, and the driver had stopped to check the motorcyclist’s condition. That’s when Daesung’s car hit him. The motorcyclist was pronounced dead on the scene, but it hasn’t been confirmed whether it was due to a previous accident, an accident with the taxi driver, or an accident caused by Daesung. That conclusion will have to wait for the autopsy.
Either way, the lovable member of Big Bang is in trouble for speeding.
- I, like, NEED to watch “The Hangover.” Like, right now. Like, seriously. DramaFever has an awesome interview with Ken Jeong – the noted Asian Funny Man from the film and its sequel “The Hangover 2.” He’s like, every Asian parents’ dream (probably) – he became a doctor, practiced medicine for a while, married a successful doctor, and then practiced his comedy at night until he was able to hit it big. Now he’s an actor who’s also a doctor. Or a doctor who’s also an actor – whichever way suits you best.
- Dude – does Kang Ji Hwan like kissing Yoon Eun Hye or what? I HAVEN’T SEEN THE EPISODE YET! But I’m just saying…
- Lee Seung Gi already filmed his cameo for Best Love, in which he appears as a friend (?) to Cha Seung Won‘s Dokko Jin. Don’t know if it’s fake friendship or not, but don’t these boys look cute together? They even have the same smile!
- Han Jae Suk (Merchant Kim Man Deok) and Honey Lee (Pasta) have been cast in a new film together called “Hit.” It’s about “mind games and the greed for victory amongst people who gather at a private fighting ring.” Honey Lee will play Han’s ex-girlfriend. My guess is… Han Jae Suk is a fighter, who will get caught up in the corruption within private fighting rings? Maybe? Dunno. Either way – let’s hope Honey Lee’s acting improves.
- Actress Kim Min Hee was in Paris for a bohemian-themed Elle photo shoot. She also participated in the Chanel 2011 Fall/Winter Collection.
- Ham Eun Jung (of T-ARA) had a bit of a make-up fiasco while promoting her new film “White: Curse of the Melody.” However, she managed to laugh it off through Twitter with grace. Good for her!
source: allkpop, dramafever, asiae, newsen, nate, star news