ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Rumors are spreading online about Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung’s secret marriage in the States. The two best friends (so they claim!) were last in the States at around the same time and so people thought that the two were already married. Their agencies have both called the claims absurd, and are sick of the madness that surrounds the two of them.
WELL – you do have two stars (who appeared in the film “Finding Kim Jong Wook” together) who apparently have a “great friendship” and are constantly mired in dating rumors… I mean, I don’t even believe the rumors that Taecyeon and Jessica are “just friends.” Pfft!
But rumors are rumors, and I personally doubt this one is true. (I’d kill Gong Yoo first.) But! Where there’s smoke, there’s fire…
First – Im Soo Jung will belong to Lee Seon Kyun though, in their upcoming film “Everything About My Wife.” She plays the worst possible wife ever who looks perfect on the outside, while he plays a timid husband who can’t even suggest divorce to her. Sounds like a comedy.
- BoA sizzled the stage at SM Town this past weekend, with her wardrobe rivaling that of Beyonce‘s. I didn’t go to this particular concert, but word has it from a really good source that when she bent down for a bottle of water, she realized just how short her shorties were. Wardrobe malfunction?! Anyways – I heard that the concert was a blast, with SHINee and DBSK flying all over Madison Square Garden. Hmm… I wonder if they were all ever uncomfortable having straps attached to them around the you-know….
- OK this is stupid now – No Min Woo and Hwang Jung Eum are back on for Full House 2. I guess Min Hyo Rin said no, and the producers couldn’t find anyone better? (Brain producers- take a cue from Full House 2. I’m assuming that your drama about brains would suggest that you have some kind of brains in those skulls.) Or perhaps! No and Hwang had a falling out, but made up, and now agree that this media frenzy has made their venture all the more worthwhile! You know what makes this venture worthwhile? Seeing Lee Seung Hyo in action! The wonderful Alcheon from Queen Seon Deok is set to star as No Min Woo’s manager. I say, he should just be the lead. Whee! Here is my theory on how things should go down:
Lee Seung Hyo can be the Hallyu star disguised as a manager on the run from the press – when he ends up in a weird marriage contract with Hwang Jung Eum. But because HE is in hiding, he has his real manager (No Min Woo) be the “star” instead and get married to her! Little does he realize, they BOTH fall in love with the girl! And because he’s such an adorable second lead (or first?) he will pull a Park Shi Hoo and get the girl in the end!
- Min Hyo Rin actually ended up in another film – “Five Million Dollar Man.” And guess who’s her costar? JYP himself. JYP is an aspiring singer who gets involved in a “money-related incident” and needs Min’s help. Can I just say WEIRDDDD?!
- What’s Up – the other musical drama – will now air on December 3 through new cable channel MBN. It’s a Saturday drama, and looks to be once a week? While I was psyched for this drama, it’s definitely lost a lot of steam with me now that I’ve picked up its competitor The Musical, and I find myself really enjoying The Musical. It’ll be a hard act to follow.
- Park Ha Sun (High Kick 3) recently celebrated her 24th birthday and now has a pictorial for the Italian sports brand Freddy. She certainly has long legs that can kick high…
- Jang Dong Gun has been offered a role in an upcoming drama called A Gentleman’s Dignity, which is a melodrama following a thirty-something-year old man’s love life. What’s the punchline to make it all interesting? The writer and producer of Secret Garden are making this drama.
sources: star news, nate, dramabeans, asiae