So lots of romances have blossomed this year… but also plenty have fizzled out. Here’s a quick list-icle of who’s together, who’s not, and who’s getting married. Also, this is pretty much anything that happened in 2014 so far.
- Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young broke up after about 7 months of dating. The two started dating after forging a close friendship on Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, and then went on a Europe trip to get to know each other better.
- Kim Woo Bin broke up with his girlfriend Yoo Ji Ahn four months ago, but only released the news now. Don’t blame them for wanting to keep things private. The pair had been dating for two years before breaking up.
- Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na also recently ended their romance after two years. It happened seemingly while he was in the army as he was discharged on May 6th. Sad face. The two got closer while working on Queen Inhyun’s Man.
- Joo Ji Hoon and Ga In did become a couple recently.
- Park Ji Sung and his announcer fiancee Kim Min Ji moved their wedding to July (yes, they’re definitely getting married), and he also announced his retirement from soccer. This is right before the 2014 World Cup too. Sad face.
- There are unfounded rumors that Bae Yong Joon is getting married to his girlfriend, whom he announced he was dating back in December 2013. He’s denied them while rumors say they’ll marry in June.
- Jung Gyu Woon got married. Let’s not talk about this.
- Matsumoto Jun… is marrying Inoue Mao!? Well there are rumors of them having been a couple for a while now, and now there are rumors that they’re getting married. OMG MY HEART. I… MatsuJun is the reason I’m kaedejun!! He is my love! My past! My… my ARASHI boy! What do I do if he gets married?! Okay I know I’m getting carried away because he’s in his thirties, and this is really a dream come true because it’s the two lead stars of Hana Yori Dango getting together and they’re amazing and cute and perfect together… but what if it’s all not true!? Don’t play with my heart this way!
Still a couple (as far as we know…) :
- Kim Tae Hee and Rain
- Lee Na Young and Won Bin
- Yoona and Lee Seung Gi
- Jung Kyung Ho and Soo Young
If you know anymore, please comment and I’ll add to the list!
- Chun Jung Myung is now dating someone. There goes another eligible bachelor! (5/20/2014)
sources: osen, wowstar tv, tvdaily, hankyung news, ockoala, woman.infoseek.co.jp