Have you ever felt like you’re watching an Asian drama and see a Hollywood lookalike standing right before you? Or even vice versa while in a theater watching a Hollywood movie, and you see your favorite Korean actor on the big screen? Here are a few actors who seem to have a Hollywood counterpart, and it’s kind of hard to explain until you get a good look at them or even see them in action!
1. Kim Moo Yeol and Matt Damon / Mark Wahlberg
Kim Moo Yeol = Matt Damon + Mark Wahlberg if they had a child together. Or spliced their DNA together to make a clone.
2. Wu Xiu Bo and Robert Downey Jr.
Goatee? Check. Eye twinkle? Check. Swagger? Check check. Mischievous smile? Triple, quadruple check!
3. Kim Ah Joong and Jessica Alba
It’s all in the smile.
4. Lim Hyun Sung and Adam Devine
It’s all about their charm – that bumbling charm.
5. Park Si Yeon and Scarlett Johansson
Sexy is as sexy does.
6. Kang Hye Jung and Audrey Tautou
Pixie-like fairies who look better in short hair than long hair.
7. Park Shin Hye and Amanda Seyfried
These starlets are moving further away from playing young teenage girls to more grown-up women onscreen.
8. Jang Dong Gun and Johnny Depp
Oooh that rascally smirk.
9. CL and Natalie Dormer
Just look! That sass! That flair! They’re like sisters from another mother!
10. Lee Ki Woo and Ansel Elgort
These two are fiiiiiiiiine tall drinks of water.
As previously seen on DramaFever News.